2020 SAE-300 MP Traditional welder/generator with pure DC output for multi-process welding applications. Features 120 VAC and 240 VAC single phase auxiliary power and powered by a 24.7 hp Kubota® D1503 diesel engine. NEW IN CRATE. 3 year Lincoln Electric factory warranty. $19,500
- DC From the Start – Powered by a hand-built pure DC generator from the only welding manufacturer providing this proven technology to the market. The all-copper windings and flat DC output ensure a smooth, stable arc that enhances arc control, helping operators keep defects to a minimum to avoid cut-outs and costly repairs.
- Dual Continuous Current Control – Equipped with a continuous current control that used in conjunction with a fine tuning control allows for precise setting of amps, volts, and slope for a digging, penetrating arc for root beads or a soft, buttery arc for stacking iron on the fill and cap passes. Tremendous control over the arc helps to overcome the most challenging joints on the job.
- Built For the Long Shift – The 16 gallon (60.6 L) tank is almost 50% larger than the competitor’s 11 gallon (41.6 L) counterpart, which translates to longer run times, improved efficiency, and greater cost savings. Weld more without having to stop for refueling.
- A True Workhorse – Day after day, year after year and decade after decade, pure DC generator machines have been proven to take the abuse of field welding with the lowest maintenance costs and best resale value among diesel-driven welders.
- Temperature Stabilization™ – Enabling the operator to “set it and forget it” by eliminating any need for adjustments based on ambient conditions or warm-up period.
- OCV Boost – Increase the OCV to aid arc starting and low amperage welding.
- Built-in CV Output for Wire Welding – Runs wire right out of the box. Eliminates the need for a separate wire feeder module and the downtime associated with installing it.
- Industrial Diesel Engine – Powered by a 24.7 hp Kubota® D1503 diesel engine diesel engine with a standard on-board block heater ready to pre-heat the engine for use in cold environments.