- Hard drawn, electrolytic, tough pitch copper used in one-piece nozzles – withstands heat and wear – outlasts any copper alloy nozzle
- Precise CNC controlled drilling process ensures consistency in performance and quality
- One-piece tips have triple swaged interior – gas passages are mirror smooth with internal angles rounded for non-turbulent, more efficient gas flow – clean, smooth cuts with minimal kerf
- Preheat ports are closely spaced around cutting orifice for greater concentration of preheat flames
- Long, parallel preheat passages permit re-dressing tips without affecting performance
- One-piece tips are a single piece of solid copper– provide maximum cooling – recommended always for acetylene, and for other fuel gases when heat exposure is unusually severe
- Two-piece tips – recommended for high efficiency with alternate fuels – solid copper, heavy-wall external sleeve and brass internal sections can be ordered separately to minimize replacement cost
There are no reviews yet.