- Small, lightweight gun intended for light job shop and fabrication applications. Best suited for welding on thin materials using .025-.030 in. (0.6-0.8 mm) wire.
- One-piece modular trigger assembly – Molded out of high heat resistant material to withstand head and spatter and ensure long life.
- Gun tube design – Armored with an electrically insulated metal jacket optimizing fine wire welding performance.
- Abrasion-resistant, extruded rubber jacket – Adds strength and long life to the cable.
- Classic curved handle – Lightweight and balanced, providing a comfortable grip to reduce fatigue.
MIG, Flux-Cored Gas-Shielded
Wire Diameter Range
.025-.045 in. (0.6-1.2 mm)