- Built for operator comfort when welding with the greater heat levels generated by higher amperage applications for most .045-1/16 in. (1.2-1.6 mm) gas-shielded operations.
- One-piece modular trigger assembly – Molded out of high heat resistant material to withstand head and spatter and ensure long life.
- Gun tube design – Armored with an electrically insulated metal jacket optimizing fine wire welding performance.
- Abrasion-resistant, extruded rubber jacket – Adds strength and long life to the cable.
- Classic curved handle – Lightweight and balanced, providing a comfortable grip to reduce fatigue.
MIG, Flux-Cored Gas-Shielded
Wire Diameter Range
.025-5/64 in. (0.6-2.0 mm)
There are no reviews yet.