LINCOLN ELECTRIC VIKING™ 2450 BLACK WELDING HELMET
The VIKING 2450, the latest evolution in our mid-priced auto-darkening helmet line, provides the best optical clarity available in a welding helmet today. The 2450 Series offers an improved headgear for greater comfort and flexibility.
- 4C Lens Technology
- Perfect 1/1/1/1 optical clarity rating (EN379)
- Fastest switching speed in its class
- Up to 28% larger viewing area versus competitive helmets
- Designed for long hours of comfortable wear with the new pivot style headgear
- 3 year warranty
SEE CLEARLY NOW
The new 4C ADF Technology improves the performance of the lens in the 4 most important categories to the welder:
- Clarity – Optical Clarity 1/1/1/1
- Color – Real Color View
- Carat – Light Weight
- Cut – Even Shade From Any Angle
The 4C Lens Technology upgrade to Lincoln Electric’s VIKING® welding helmets improves visibility and reduces eye strain by minimizing the traditional lime green coloring in the helmet view screen.
4C technology is ideal for a range of industries such as general fabrication, power generation, shipbuilding, structural, offshore and pipeline that use multiple welding processes, including Stick, MIG and TIG. Whatever the task at hand, 4C technology gives you a clear view to productivity and quality.
There are no reviews yet.