- MIG (GMAW) for Aluminum Wire Size .030 to .035 in (0.8 to 0.9 mm)
- MIG (GMAW) for Mild and Stainless Steel Wire Size .023 to .035 in (0.6 to 0.9 mm)Home Hobbyist Applications
- Aluminum Fabrication
- Home Maintenance and Repair
- Auto and Marine RepairFeatures
- Reliable and economical direct connect for Millermatic® 140 and 180 MIG welders after serial #LH210051N, Millermatic® 211 w/Auto-Set, Millermatic® Passport® Plus and Renegade™ 180 Spoolmate™ 100 Series spool guns provide 12 ft (3.7 m) of cable reach and accessibility for smooth feeding of aluminum wire.
- Recessed contact tip for easier welding and prevention of burn back issues.
- Dual V-knurled drive rolls for consistent feeding.
- Adjustable drive roll tension for feeding different types of wire.
- Adjustable pressure lever for easy loading and unloading of wire.
- Heavy-duty drive motor and cast aluminum gearbox.
- 12 ft (3.7 m) cable with heavy-duty strain relief and direct connection.
- Clear spool cover allows the user to see the amount of wire left before it runs out.
- Convenient carrying case holds gun and cable, extra contact tips, nozzle, and wire (wire not included).